High Commission of IndiaKingston, Jamaica
Concurrently accredited to The Bahamas, Cayman Islands,
British Virgin Islands and Turks and Caicos
How to Apply
Who can apply
Officials in Government, Public and Private Sectors, Universities, Chambers of Commerce and Industry etc.. Candidates should have adequate work experience. Female participants are advised to abstain from joining training Courses if they are pregnant prior to their departure for India.
- Academic qualifications as laid down by the Institute for the course concerned.
- Working knowledge of English is required to follow the course.
- Age between 25 to 45 years.
- Medically fit to undertake the training.
- Applicants are required to submit the prescribed ITEC/SCAAP form to the designated Government Department in the candidate’s country. The form is available here. Candidates are required to fill in the Application Form carefully and not leave any column incomplete/blank or furnish incorrect information. The undertaking by the candidate and the certification from employer (Part-II of the Application Form) are mandatory.
- The designated Department is required to forward the application to the Embassy of India. Applications should reach the Embassy of India at least 3 months before the commencement of the course.
- Decision regarding acceptance of applications/nominations rests solely with the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.
- Upon selection, the Embassy of India will inform the nodal/designated Department of the nominating country and the candidate.
- Participants are required to obtain the contact number of the course coordinator and the Institute from the Indian Embassy. Selected candidates are required to familiarize themselves fully with the living conditions in India and about the Institute through the Institute’s website. They must familiarize themselves with the weather conditions and the type of clothes to be carried to India
*For any further information/clarification, applicants are requested to contact the Embassy of India.